EUCS Eligibility Rules 2008
1. EUCS Tournaments Definition
- The EUCS consists of “EUCS Events”
including: Qualifiers (EUCQ), Regionals (EUCR) and Finals (EUCF).
- Each Section (typically a country) may use
a single tournament (e.g. Nationals) or a series of tournaments (e.g. Tours)
- If a team chooses to participate at a
country’s national tournament(s) without participating in other EUCS Events
it does not need to submit a roster to European Ultimate Championship Series
Committee (CSC) and are not subject to EUCS Eligibility Rules.
- Each Section earns bids to their EUCR
according to EUCR bid allocations.
2. Ultimate Club Team Definition
- An Ultimate Club Team (referred to
henceforth as ‘Team’) is a group of people who play together and enter ultimate
tournaments under that Team’s name.
- A Team entered into a EUCS Event is
identified by its roster (“EUCS Roster”).
3. Player Restrictions
- Only players rostered for a Team may play
at a EUCS Event.
- No player may be rostered for two Teams
4. EUCS Team
- A Team which chooses to participate in
EUCS should submit a EUCS Roster prior to participation in the first
- If a Team participates in EUCQ without a
roster, players on this team are considered rostered for this Team. If
this Team qualifies for the next stage and chooses to advance, it must
turn in a roster consisting of exactly
the players who played for the team at Qualifiers. All additional players
are subject to the limit in 4.4.
- A Team which does not advance to EUCR looses its roster. Players
from such a team may be added to rosters of other teams subject to the
limit in 4.4.
- A Team which qualifies and chooses to attend EUCR may add 5 players
to its roster prior to EUCR.
- Should a club start the series with more than one team, they may
before the start of the series specify one or more of their teams to be
dropped from the series after EUCQ (or, in the case of an EUCR tournament
with more than 16 teams, after EUCR). These teams can not advance any
further than specified. All players of a dropped team may join the
advancing team(s) roster(s) prior to EUCR (or EUCF), and are not counted
towards the limit in 4.4.
- A Team which qualifies and chooses to attend EUCF may not add any
more players to its roster after EUCR.
site is hosted by the EFDF,
the European Flying Disc Federation and
all EUCS events
are part of the
in Prague is a major contributor to the EUCS
2008 EUCS Rules
All Email addresses on
these pages have replaced the
@ symbol with an (at) to
2008 CSC Committee
"Oddi" Furlan, Chair
Ruediger Veitl, DE, CE
Katka Svobodova, CZ, CE
Markus Erkinheimo FI, NE
Tiina Rättö, FI, NE
Buddha Schneider, CH, SW
Emilie Vaillant, FR, SW
Si Hill, UK, W
Aura Mackenzie, UK, W
Paul Eriksson, SE, EFDF
Alia Ayub, UK, EFDF